What is Viper4Android? It's a handy tool that generally boosts and improves the sound&audio quality. You've probably heard of DSP Manager or AwesomeBeats, Viper works just like that.
Viper offers a bunch of quality improvements and boosts (watch the picture above) and the installation is that easy.
If you're using a Samsung device, you're lucky because you actually don't need root to install the Viper4Android! Only thing you need to do is to install the app as usual and change the sound effect in settings > sound > music effect to Viper4Android. Be sure you don't use the TouchWiz stock player because it may not work.
If that doesn't work, you need to change the build.prop (you gotta need root) like this:
Ipa.decode=true to lpa.decode=false
tunnel.decode=true to tunnel.decode=false
lpa.use-stagefright=true to lpa.use-stagefright=false
If you can't find these lines, don't create them and proceed to next step:
1. Download, extract and copy ViPER4Android_FX/XHiFi.apk to your device.
2. Install the apk as USER app or SYSTEM app is up to you. (v18.104.22.168 onwards)
3. Run FX/XHiFi app from app drawer, allow root access if asked.
4. When driver installation prompted, choose Yes.
5. V4A auto detects your CPU and show available driver modes below
6. Choose your desired selection.
7. After installation done, Reboot device.
8. If you want to use only V4A as audio effect, follow normal mode. If you want existing audio effects to work, follow compatible mode:
9. In Sound settings > Music effects, always choose V4A FX unless FX is not installed.
10. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Normal Mode.
11. If not working, try Compatible mode before trying Force-Enable.
9. Do not change anything under Sound settings/
10. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Compatible Mode.
11. If not working, use Normal mode and disable other effects.
It's not that hard as it seems to be and you won't regret! Your ears will be 100% satisfied!