RAM Manager improves the performance in all possible directions. Lots of running apps with enough free memory will not be problem anymore.
App offers a bunch of features and profiles:
- Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday using. Use this option when you want to have fast phone without lags.
- More free memory - This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have more RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more free memory but a bit reduces multitasking.
- More multitasking - This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have less RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more multitasking, but a bit reduces free memory.
- Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your phone. Your games will run smooth without lags.
- Hard multitasking - Option for users which are really hard working on their phones. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without lags.
- Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
- Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
- Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
- Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
- Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
- Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
- VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
- Swap file - Improves a performance but may degrade your SD card life.
- Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
- Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
- Widget (Light or dark theme)
Be sure your phone is rooted in order to run this application properly. App has two version: Paid&Free. Paid has to offer a bit more than in paid version.
More free memory, more multitasking, hard gaming and hard multitasking can be found only in the paid version.