I won't analyze it or make it long, the launcher is called Holo Launcher. It's a simple, powerful, customizable and fast home replacement of Android ICS/Jellybean for older versions of Android. (Older such as Froyo or Gingerbread, not Cupcake or Donut :P)
The entire launcher offers plenty of customizations, just like the Nova Launcher and has a lot of features:
- Full ICS Style: ICS Icons, Folders, Outlines, Drawer Tabs, etc.
- Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid.
- Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
- Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
- Infinite Scrolling
- Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly.
- Customizable shortcut/folder icons
- Customizable icon label color
- Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack.
- Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews.
- Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts.
- Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc.
The app comes as a free application available on market but there's also a plus version offering a bit more customizations like widget overlapping, more effects and more.
Enjoy your new launcher!