As maybe someone already knows, the Apollo player has been added to the G-Play store but it's been banned from here due to meaningless reasons (author rights, maybe.?).
However, as we all good know, nothing can be stopped and unofficial builds of .APK file have been added to internet.
Apollo should be installed and ran properly on every ROM&kernel [2.3+].
Even it should run properly on every device, it may cause problems on some. Here's the installation guide for those you have some.
- Put the file to your storage (SD/Internal)
- Install with a file manager.
- Problems? Proceed to the second method:
Method two (The hard one =P)
- Put/Push the file to /system/app (root is needed!)
- Set permissions to rw-r-r
- Reboot your device.
In the second method, the Apollo player should appear as a system app. Don't forget to do a backup before editing the system!
- Apollo for Android 2.3-4.0
- Holo Light theme [Extra theme for Apollo - Watch the screens above]