Android Bot Maker is teoretically a bot doing whatever you command him to do so. Need to press volume up key repeatedly? No problem. This bot works like a charm on any rooted device running Android 4.1+.
Bot Maker is an automation tool that allows you to turn your Android device into a bot, making repetitive tasks easily. App can do a lot off stuff and has a bunch of features:
- Taps, swipes, pauses, text and physical keys input supported.
- Wake-Lock to prevent screen turning off
- Delayed start, gives you the necessary amount of time to do what you need before starting the execution.
- Share / import your edited files (.abm extension files)
- Add, select, switch, edit, and remove actions from the list.
- Export it to a shell script, runnable from the terminal emulator or via ADB.
- Add widgets to run prebuilt lists
- Browse your list files inside the app
A rooted device is needed + app only supports versions 4.1+. App has a nice holo design with synoptical understandable controls. Although the app is in beta stage, most of the features are fully working without errors or failures.
Bot Maker is available on Google Play for free.