All you need to do is flash the ROM via Odin.
- Download the ROM.
- Download Odin. (I recommend the latest version).
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot it up to download mode by pressing volume down + power button + home button.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Launch Odin.
- Check the F. Reset Time and Auto reboot option.
- (You should see Added!! message.)
- Click on PDA and choose the .md5 file (in ROM which have you downloaded)
- (Check PDA)
- Tap on Start.
- After installing, your phone will automaticlly reboot and install the package.
- You're done!
Please note I won't take any responsibility for bricked devices. The ROM is NOT rooted. Some of apps like Google+ are force-closing so please stop them to avoid "FC-spam".
Features of the ROM -
As I wrote before, the ROM has Galaxy S4 look, launcher, apps and interface.
Here are some major features -
- Lock screen widgets
- Daydream screensaver
- Dedicated toggles
- Updated TouchWiz UI
- New lock screen mode
- New home screen
- Galaxy S4 apps and features
- System improvements
- Enhanced performance
The score in AnTuTu benchmark has passed over 10 000 - in previous Android version it was 7-8 thousand.