1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps
2. Creating folder for apps or switches
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button(Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. System switches
These features can be added/removed excatly at your opinion, excatly as you want it to be so.
There you can see opened panel and a floating button (which opens the panel).
Everything is customizable -
DOWNLOAD HERE (Free)
You can also update to a paid version which offers you -
- You can create a folder
- Personal floating point
- Personal panel control
- And a lot of features coming soon...