There are lots of programs for PC with which you can build your own application. But what if you want to make an app only with your phone? Well, it hasn't got as much features as the PC - program does but it is possible!
With AIDE, you can build a real app using Java and C++ (SDK/NDK).
It is also compatible with Eclipse projects so you are able to copy your project from eclipse and continue developing with AIDE.
The Main features are:
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml Apps
- Build C/C++ NDK Apps
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
The app also offers you some of the opensources and apps like Tetris.
Enjoy building your apps!
Download HERE(Free) and HERE(Paid)