Friday, March 8, 2013

How to turn on the on-screen buttons?

Do you like the on-screen buttons? I do. I thought it would be pretty cool if I have these buttons on my device. Wondered how to do this and found out this easy thing that should turn on the onscreen buttons on any Android devices.

How to do that?
______________________________


  • You'll need a root browser. ( I recommend this one)
  • Navigate to System --> build.prop [Open as = RB text editor or text editor]
  • Add qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 at the end.
  • SAVE!! (By pressing the diskette at the top right corner)
  • Reboot.

If you don't like it and you want to remove it, just delete "qemu.hw.mainkeys=0" and reboot again.

Note: Modifying the build.prop may cause a bootloop or sudden problems with your device. If you're going to do anything with the build.prop, make a backup of your system, please.



No comments:

Post a Comment